About the instructor
Purpol Marketing is owned by Denise O’Leary, a Board level Marketing Director who has maintained her ongoing accreditation as a Chartered Marketer with the CIM – Chartered Institute of Marketing every year since 2005.
Denise holds both a Masters Degree specialising in Marketing and Business Strategy and a First Class Honours Bachelors’ Degree in Business Administration.
Denise is a dynamic, enthusiastic, award winning, marketing specialist and coach with 20+ years’ extensive experience of delivering impressive results. Denise utilises a pragmatic, market based approach to deliver measurable company development in all aspects, including communication strategy, brand development, competitor understanding and customer engagement.
Is it time for your business to receive some recognition?
Do you want to win awards and promote your business?
The How to Win Awards course is a recording of training course given by Purpol Marketing that will teach you the approaches and techniques to best present your business and win awards!
Developing your award entry approach can give you significant advantages:
- Understand the different types of awards you can enter.
- How to best present you business for judges
- Match judge’s requirements to submission content.
- Win awards and demonstrate the competence of your business.
How to Win Awards is an online step by step course that helps you develop your approach to writing an award submission to maximise your chances of success.
The video-based course by award winning marketing specialists, Purpol Marketing, has been developed to provide insight into the approaches and techniques to improve both your submission and management processes.
How to Win Awards provides a template for identifying the right awards to enter, how to plan and research you’re your entry, writing methods and techniques, special considerations to take and what to do when the results are made.
This course will help you identify methods of selecting the appropriate opportunity for you and the methods of identifying all the requirements to make your award submission excel.
The Purpol Team highlight the techniques we as a multi-award business utilise to build our approach to an award entry, the methodology and management to really stand out.
You will learn the choices available, techniques and tactics, as well as what to measure to make sure your efforts return results. Each topic will aid you to make a compelling entry, so you finish the course with the tactics and approaches to apply to your next award entry.
This is not just a generic approach, this course gives you the tools to build your methodology and management approaches, matching your organisation’s capabilities with judges demand and drive the methods to pitch your business.
How can winning awards benefit me?
A structured approach to your award entry development can not only increase your success but also understand how to best promote your business within a constrained time-frame.
How will this help my business?
Our course features videos on techniques and tactics, in easy to understand sections. Based on our proven success to winning multiple awards the course will help you:
- Identify the awards that best fit your business and avoid wasting time and effort.
- Understand what judges are looking for in a submission.
- Present your award entry in a compelling manner to optimise your submission
- Win awards and promote your business.
What are the advantages of this course?
- Learn at your own pace
- Understand your options
- Revisit each lesson
- Set goals and priorities
- Learn how to write a winning award entry
Who should sign up?
- Business owners and entrepreneurs who want to improve the effectiveness of their tendering process.
- those new to entering awards looking to demonstrate the competence of their business.
- Experienced award entry writers wishing to enhance or refresh their knowledge of key concepts.
- Those looking to improve their management and development of their writing approach and methods.